mDiecast Forums: Diecastauto.com - mDiecast Forums

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Diecastauto.com здесь кто-нибудь покупал?

#1 Пользователь офлайн   roWer 

• Member: 7336

Отправлено 19 Ноябрь 2009 - 06:09

http://www.diecastauto.com/catalog/contact...8ea348acac9dffe

#2 Пользователь офлайн   Александр Литовский 

• Перейти к галерее
  • Member: 3

Отправлено 24 Февраль 2012 - 14:32

Diecastauto.com закрывает свои двери :sad:

Greeting to our great customers. We have been in the diecast business for over 14 years, and have made many great friends with our customers and suppliers. After much deliberation Marcie and I have decided to sell our business. One of the last straws for us was to have a trusted employee (Mike Barber) steal over $15,000 from us.
We are selling the company to a trusted friend that has been in the mail order business for over 20 years. They will offer our great customers the honesty, and fair prices you have come to expect from us. They will be taking over March 1st, and I will be assisting them for a while to make sure everything is done properly.
They are not buying our current inventory so we are having a crazy sale to blow out the rest of the inventory we have remaining.
Marcie, Jennifer and I would like to thank you for the many years of support you have provided us. We will miss all of our friends.
Sincerely
Jeff Timme
jeff.timme@gmail.com
Click Here to take advantage of the closeout..

Sale limited to stock on hand. Ends 2/24/2012. All sale items are new unless noted. No returns allowed.

#3 Пользователь офлайн   Stanislav 

• Member: 2929

Отправлено 25 Февраль 2012 - 00:15

Просмотр сообщенияАлександр Литовский (24 Февраль 2012 - 14:32 ) писал:

Diecastauto.com закрывает свои двери :sad:

Greeting to our great customers. We have been in the diecast business for over 14 years, and have made many great friends with our customers and suppliers. After much deliberation Marcie and I have decided to sell our business. One of the last straws for us was to have a trusted employee (Mike Barber) steal over $15,000 from us.
We are selling the company to a trusted friend that has been in the mail order business for over 20 years. They will offer our great customers the honesty, and fair prices you have come to expect from us. They will be taking over March 1st, and I will be assisting them for a while to make sure everything is done properly.
They are not buying our current inventory so we are having a crazy sale to blow out the rest of the inventory we have remaining.
Marcie, Jennifer and I would like to thank you for the many years of support you have provided us. We will miss all of our friends.
Sincerely
Jeff Timme
jeff.timme@gmail.com
Click Here to take advantage of the closeout..

Sale limited to stock on hand. Ends 2/24/2012. All sale items are new unless noted. No returns allowed.

Жалко хороший магазин был душевный

Поделиться темой:

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему